a) With Education the centre aims at an educated and informed generation of youths who have full access and benefit with fundamental information areas regarding daily issues, life, education, career, governance and development at large. The programme has got three areas of focus;
- Community library and resource centres
- Scholarship programme; to the very most outstanding members with interest in either basic (primary and secondary) education, higher education or special areas of education.
- Creating awareness through public and/or community forums.
b) As the world and the human race evolves with time, the centre aims at providing opportunities for its target population to benefit with current trends, developmental opportunities and projects. Research works have been prioritized, with a constant programmatic monitoring and evaluation. Innovation is encouraged and opportunities granted to practice and set up working systems and structures for innovative ideas/initiatives. Among areas covered and encouraged are;
- Sharing ideas and nurturing developmental concepts.
- Research topics, project research and designing.
- Project management.
- Income generating projects.
- Marketing and resource mobilization.